The Foundation through partners and volunteers provides mentorship opportunities and exposure to new technologies interns/apprentices on an annual basis. This year, 10 internship with mentoring places are available for engineering & Technology students from June – August 2017 with various engineering and technology organizations in Kampala under the Leadership Inspiration Program.
PKS Foundation working together with mentors shall provide mentees with access to internships as well as mentoring workshops and sessions that guide students and young professionals to achieve their career goals and make a difference in their communities.
Criteria for application
– Applicants must be undergraduate students
– Must have completed at least one of study at university level in the areas of electrical, mechanical, civil, telecommunications, software and computer science.
– One must have a letter of introduction / reference from the college of Engineering, Design, Art & Technology
– Female students encouraged to apply.
How to apply
1. Fill out the application online
2. Only applications submitted via our online form shall be considered.
3. Applications shall be received until 27 May 2017.